Super Focus is licensed to provide financial advice across a broad range of areas, including superannuation, investments, insurance and estate planning.
We recognise that every client is different. Our services are therefore flexible and can be tailored to suit your requirements. For example, if you prefer to undertake the day-to-day management of your investments yourself, we can limit our role to assisting you with strategic advice and high level issues.
Alternatively, should you not have the confidence, inclination or time to manage your investments, then we can provide a more comprehensive solution, which may include a portfolio management service.
Below are examples of some of the specific types of advice we can provide:
- Investment Structures – including SMSF’s, discretionary trusts, unit trusts and testamentary trusts
- Superannuation Strategies – including contribution and pensions strategies, salary sacrifice arrangements, transition to retirement strategies and superannuation death benefits
- Specific SMSF Strategies – including acquisition of business real property, in specie contributions, borrowing in super, use of reserves, related party transactions and in-house asset rules.
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategy formulation
- Portfolio Construction and Analysis
- Investment Recommendations – including Direct Shares, Property, Managed Funds, Exchange Traded Funds and Listed Investment Companies
- Investment Projections – including computer modelling of different scenarios.
Depending on your circumstances, we can either provide you with a holistic review of your total situation, or alternatively focus on a specific issue that requires attention.
We can develop a detailed financial plan to address your total situation, including your super and non-super investments. Our advice typically addresses multiple issues such as ownership structures, wealth accumulation strategies, wealth protection and estate planning.
If you have a specific situation or issue you need some help with, we can provide standalone advice on that area. Examples might includea salary packaging strategy, commencing a transition to retirement pension or advice that is limited to a single structure (such as your SMSF).
This service is designed to provide you with ongoing assistance in keeping your strategy on-track. We will work together with you, to monitor and refine your strategy as your circumstances change, or as new opportunities arise. Learn about our Ongoing Service.
Our fees are agreed upfront, simple to understand and completely transparent. See our Fees.
To discuss your requirements, please give us a call on (03) 5229 6882, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org